From Vectorworks Developer
Revision as of 05:02, 3 March 2020 by CBM-c-
.VectorScript|VectorScript ..VS:Function Reference|Function Reference ..VS:Function_Reference_Appendix|Appendix
DescriptionConverts object to polygon.
resolution :INTEGER) : HANDLE;
def vs.ConvertToPolygon(h, resolution): return HANDLE
h HANDLE resolution INTEGER
RemarksNotes: (RMullin - 2020 Mar 03)
- Setting "resolution" higher creates more vertices. Magic numbers for "resolution" are [0, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512].
- Integer values between the numbers in this list generate duplicate results.
- Values outside this range do not appear to affect the number of vertices generated.
- This function creates a duplicate object, so you don't have to duplicate the object beforehand if you want to retain the original object.
- If the original is selected, the duplicate will be selected, and vice versa.