The actual type of the reference page (is it VectorScript or SDK or VCOM) is determined by the category in which the page exist.
The category is represented in the name before the semi-colon in the name.
For example "SDK:Something" is a page "Something" in category "SDK".
IMPORTANT Be careful when naming pages. The name is very important!
Article pages are pages focused to explain particular topic. They have general Wiki formatting (see Help:Contents).
Every article page have contents. To add it you have to add the following at the top of the page:
<div class="rightmenu"> __TOC__ </div>
General rules are:
- Put the article in the appropriate category.
- Put images to support the article.
- Put sample code to support the article.
- Help:Contents -- general help on Wiki editing.
- Help:Adding Article -- how to add general article page.
- Help:Adding Function Reference -- general information on adding reference page.
- Help:Adding General Function Reference -- how to add general function reference page.
- Help:Adding VCOM Function Reference -- how to add VCOM function reference page.
- Help:Adding VectorScript Function Reference -- how to add VectorScript function reference page.